What is Drupal?
Drupal is a Content Management System (CMS) with great features for easy content authoring, excellent security and great reliability and performance. It's the most used platform among global enterprises, governments and universities.
Completely customizable to fulfill your website's needs.
And, it's Open Source!
Why use Drupal?
- Easy Content Authoring: you can easily manage your own content with user-friendly and customized dashboards.
- High security: since Drupal is Open Source, the whole community reviews and helps to improve the security of the Drupal CMS by offering frequent security updates.
- Feasibility: Drupal is great for both large and small scale operations.
- SEO-friendly: Drupal is built to be SEO-friendly. This helps your website to rank higher in search engines.
- Highly scalable: Drupal is modular. You start with a solid foundation, and then build as your online presence develops.
- User management: you can easily manage user accounts and their permissions; from administrators to content writers.
- Flexibility: Drupal has over 33,000 contributed modules that act as plugins to add functionality, if something is not available, NodePanda offers custom development so all your needs are met.
- Open Source: there is no licensing fee to use Drupal; Drupal will always be free!
- Community built: there are thousands of developers contributing to the Drupal community every day.
And many more features...
Who uses Drupal?
- The White House (https://www.whitehouse.gov)
- Tesla (https://www.tesla.com)
- Harvard University (http://www.harvard.edu)
- Whole Foods Market (http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com)
- City of Los Angeles (https://www.lacity.org)
- Dallas Cowboys (http://www.dallascowboys.com)
- Patriots (http://www.patriots.com)
- Oxford University (http://www.ox.ac.uk)
- NBC (http://www.nbc.com)
- Warner Bros. Records (http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com)
- Virgin (https://www.virgin.com)
Are just a few..
- More than 33,000 contributed modules
- Over 1 million community members
- Used as back-end framework for at least 2.2% of all websites WORLDWIDE
NodePanda is specialized in developing Drupal websites for small and large businesses.